Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Step One: Drawing Diagrams

Today I woke up with the feeling of a fist in the center of my spare tire, and not because I'd been holding my urine for 9 hours, but from anxiety of knowing I'd have to release that 9 hour hoarding session in front of a few non entertained spectators. Nothing like getting up in the morning and peeing in public. And with Murphy sent off on his winter wonderland vacation, (a.k.a my moms house) I didn't have to venture outside to be his non entertained spectator.

Murphy off to Vacation
Once at work after the deeds had been done it was still hard to get my focus off the fist in my center section and pay attention to the 4 foot printouts of carrots and cabbages I was producing. While my whale of a digital printer hummed along, my stare began to blurred and the images of a low calorie diet turned into images of a room baring a bed of bricks and dinner consisting of cardboard cakes, and I know putting more ketchup on it isn't going to make it taste any better. Daydreaming of all orange outfits and knowing I was soon to be the newest addition to Mankato's human pound was painting a pretty good picture in my brain.
Writing While Being Watched

Later at home I drew out my soda smuggling spaces for the next week or so; a girl can never over plan when it comes to her daily needs. It consists of a diagram drawn of work shelves and compartments to hide the tasty liquid treats, as well as a bag or two of after holiday chex mix, and bags of fruitcake without the cake part. I'm not eating paper with a side of salt for too many days in a row. But you never know what comes out of certain shitty cell situations. I might meet my new best friend, or pen pal. They might have a rich uncle thats really into art and wants to give a large amount money to an awesome local gallery thats run by an awesome local person.

Drinking a lot of coffee tonight, not to provide for a public pee session, but to get my fix since there be no caffeinated coffee behind them bars, (which should be a crime in and of itself). Plans for coffee cover drawings will surround my small space to help with that missing feel. It's now countdown time, but it's not time to count me out.
Soda Smuggling Spaces (Diagram)

1 comment: