Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas in January

Today is the closest thing to Christmas morning for an adult as you can get. After waking up to blinding lights up top my ceiling and ignoring the breakfast bell I stayed in to complete my morning routine in time for my first day of work release. Finally getting to step back into my jeans and murphy vest reminded me to not take my identity for granted. Being welcomed to work with coffee and soda was like opening my first presents at Christmas and getting the new bike and dolly I had been asking for.

With the rest of work being spent catching up on assignments, I took time on my breaks to talk to my family and friends. With recognizing their support I was unable to compose a fully detailed blog. First things first, and family and friends should always be on the top of that list.

With the feeling of my independence some what back I know the rest of the week should fly by and the thought of early Sunday morning coffee at Perkins would soon be approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment