Tuesday, January 1, 2013

One Month to Go

  My first morning of 2013 is full of early morning dog wrestling and over flowing cups of coffee. I rang in the new year last night with close friends and a wood burning fire. With my soda can at my side and my dance partner off doing salsa circles by himself, my eyes made the rounds across the wood grained dance floor. Felt and feathered masks of foxes, kitties, and wolverine were to a cover every ones faces. It made me fell I was ringing in the new year with my movie collection from home. I guess the theme of the gathering was cover your face and dance with the person dressed as the same species as you; people strolled from space to space pointing up at the decorative taxidermy and feeding a little wine from the bag to our four legged friends.
Kitty Mask 

 But no matter how or who you start your new year with it's about what you'll end up doing with this coming year. With me I'm not thinking about this year, I'm thinking about this month. The month of January you could say is going to be like a pogo stick, up and down super fast till I eventually fall and hit my head and cry. But then I'll follow that by getting back up and doing it again.

 With this blog I'm sure I wont spell everything correctly or have the appropriate grammar but it's more about understanding how people and their lives can change in such a short amount of time and how when your even forced to change you need to find a way to stay yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment